A business strategy will shape the future of your company. It’s the all-encompassing tool that gives you a clear sense of direction, with an itemised plan determining where you want to go and how you want to get there. This course will enable you to take your company to the next level by teaching you to think strategically.
The content is user-friendly and easy to follow, taking you through all the elements that are key to building an effective business strategy. This begins with how to decide on the direction you want for your business, going all the way through to refining and using your own strategy effectively.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the skills and confidence to build a strong and effective business strategy and follow through to reap the rewards.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course is part of the Business Success series, suitable for professional managers of all levels, business owners and students. It has been carefully designed to deliver proven, effective training, coupled with a series of business tools to help you apply what you have learned in your business.
It is approximately two hours in length, during which you’ll:
Strategic planning is about setting long-term goals for how a business is to achieve success. This course helps you to look at your business objectively, understanding where it is now and how you can get it to where you want it to be. Through the learning points above, you’ll:
- Reflect upon and re-consider your business, gaining a better understanding of your values
- Discover new opportunities and threats for your business and staff
- Discuss your goals with key figures in your business, agreeing objectives
- Re-align current job roles and specifications as you begin to implement your strategy
- Once you know exactly where you are going, you have a much better chance of success.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- A strategy is a comprehensive plan for a business. Without this, there is no goal to work towards. This course enables you to establish a measurable and achievable plan for your business.
- This allows you to give everyone in the business a defined role and a timeframe within which to work.
- All business owners and professional managers will be able to benefit from this course. If they have never employed a strategy within their own business before, the advantages to the way they work could be enormous. If they already have a strategy or plan in place, this course – and the techniques taught – will improve it beyond measure.
- For students, this course will enable them be much better prepared for entering the workplace, with the skills and techniques to perform well at management level already in place.
- Learn how to use strategy effectively
- Decide the direction you want for your business
- Discover the power of mission, vision and values in the workplace
- Create and refine your own strategy for your business
- Use "real world" tools to turn your ideas into a plan for action.