Attention is like a set of keys, or the remote for the TV, in that it can be lost very easily. Distractions are everywhere: the internet, mobile devices and in the form of other people. In a working environment, employees who don’t pay attention to their work can waste time, resources and make mistakes.
Attention Management is also a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Gain a valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant, and how you can become more efficient in your job, making fewer mistakes, and being more productive overall.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritising Your Time
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to train your attention so you can keep yourself focused on the task at hand
- Implement your skills as soon as you finish the course
- Utilise your skills in anything productive you’re trying to complete – even outside a work context!
- Skills that are transferable in any industry