Assertiveness and Self-Confidence - In-House Workshop
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life and in work. If you don't feel worthy, or you don't know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. This workshop will provide benefits for attendees in their professional and personal lives.
Our Assertiveness And Self-Confidence workshop will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence mean and how to develop these feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills encompass so many aspects of our lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMARTER goals for assertive behaviour
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- Practical strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Length of course: 1 day
Time: 9:30 to 5:00 PM
What's included: All trainers travel expenses, Workbooks and Handouts for up to 15 attendees, Certificates of Attendance for up to 15 attendees. Minor changes of content to bespoke for your organisation. All prices include VAT.
Note: This is an In-House workshop to be delivered in-house at your premises just for attendees from your organisation. You will need to provide an adequate sized room and any refreshments for your attendees.