Managing People - In-House Workshop
This Workshop aims to help you form a cohesive and effective team. Whether you are new to people management or looking for different ways to boost and improve team performance, this workshop can help develop and refresh your skills.
As a key component of effective people management, we also consider the metrics involved in analysing performance, identifying development areas and considering fast and effective methods to make improvements.
We work with you to:
- Strengthen your people skills
- Identify and develop skills of your individual team members
- Understand how to adapt your approach to suit different personalities
- Set objectives and targets for teams and individuals
- Deliver effective feedback
- Manage appraisals
- Handle difficult staff conversations
- Clearly communicate expectations
Length of course: 2 days
Time: 9:30 to 5:00 PM
What's included: All trainers travel expenses, Workbooks and Handouts for up to 15 attendees, Certificates of Attendance for up to 15 attendees. Minor changes of content to bespoke for your organisation. All prices include VAT.
Note: This is an In-House workshop to be delivered in-house at your premises just for attendees from your organisation. You will need to provide an adequate sized room and any refreshments for your attendees.